In this 9 day trip you'll visit this Wonder of the World - Angkor Temples (Cambodia) and The World Heritage Site of Halong Bay plus trekking to the hill tribe villages in Sapa, Vietnam... This tour combines the highlights of Cambodia and Vietnam on a trip that takes you from South to North. Start with a visit to the ancient Angkor temples of Khmer kingdom and explore the legendary Angkor Wat. Then travel to North Vietnam to discover the colorful cultures of the hill tribe peoples and sail through the mystical Halong Bay. This private trip could start from Siem Reap and end in Hanoi or vice versa...
Start city: Siem Reap
End city: Hanoi
Siem Reap - Hanoi - Sapa - Halong Bay - Hanoi or vice versa
Duration: 9 days/ 8 nights
Private Tour. Departure: Daily, upon your request.
PRIVATE TOUR RATE: Prices are quoted in US dollars per person double occupancy.
|Group size||2 persons||4 persons||6 persons||Single Supp|
|Land tour/ pp||850||695||623||-|
|1 flight/ pp||235||235||235|
|Above price includes:
- Accommodation (3 star hotel in average)
- Breakfast & meals per mentioned in the itinerary
- Transportations by private car with A/C
- English-speaking guides
- Return train ticket Hanoi – Laocai – Hanoi (in a shared 4 berths cabin)
- Flight ticket from Siem Reap to Hanoi
- All entrance fees, performances, boat trips & excursions.
- Travel insurance
- Vietnam & Cambodia Visa
- Flight into Cambodia & out Vietnam
- Beverages & other personal expenses.
Did you know? All of our Vietnam Tours are private and depart daily. Travel Vietnam can organize any additional accommodation.
Call us on + 844. 3942 9444 to speak to one of our experts or click here to request a quote.