+ Trek to the peak of Fansipan Mountain
+ Local Black H’mong porters will carry your luggage and all necessary equipment
+ Sleep in 2-3 man tents at small improvised campsites
+ Our cooks will prepare 3 delicious meals a day
+ Our expert team will work hard to maximize your chances of reaching the summit. However, your fitness and determination is key to ascending the peak.
+ Climbing Fansipan is a difficult trek, with steep trails and variable weather conditions. In the interest of your safety, our team will cancel and reschedule your climb due to bad weather conditions.
PRIVATE TOUR RATE: Prices are quoted in US dollars per person double occupancy.
|Group size||2 persons||4 persons||6 persons||Single Supp|
|Land tour/ pp||920||745||650|
- Return train tickets Hanoi - Laocai - Hanoi
- Accommodation in 3 star hotel in average
- Meals that mentioned in the itinerary
- Transportation by A/C vehicle
- English/French Speaking Guide
- H'mong supporter (one for each tourist)
- All entrance fees, snack & drink warter
- Accommodation pre & after tour (upon request)
- Vietnam Visa
- Tipping and other personal expenses
- Insurance and international flights
Did you know? All of our Vietnam Tours are private and depart daily. Travel Vietnam can organize any additional accommodation.
Call us on + 844. 3942 9444 to speak to one of our experts or click here to request a quote.