Immerse in the sublime beauty of Mekong & its river life. From Saigon’s modern bustle to the calm waters of Tonle Sap Lake and into the ancient Khmer Kingdom; explore South Vietnam and Cambodia on a tour that takes you along the meandering Mekong River all the way to Siem Reap - the home town of Angkor Wat. The trip could start in Siem Reap (Cambodia) and end in Saigon (Vietnam) or vice versa ...
Start City: Saigon
End City: Siem Reap
Duration: 9 days/ 8 nights
Departure: Daily, upon your request.
- Visit: Saigon, Tay Ninh, Mekong Delta (Cai Be, Can Tho, Chau Doc), Phnom Penh and Siem Reap.
- Extendable with optional tours from Saigon and from Siem Reap.
PRIVATE TOUR RATE: Prices are quoted in US dollars per person double occupancy
|Group size||2 persons||4 persons
|Land tour/ pp||1,125||930||825||-|
|Above Price Includes:
- Accommodations ( 3 star hotel in average)
- Speed boat up the Mekong River to Cambodia from Chau Doc.
- Flight from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap
- Breakfast & meals per mentioned in the itinerary
- Transportation by private car with A/C
- English or French-speaking guides
- All entrance fees, performances, boat trips & excursions.
- Travel insurance
- International Flight tickets
- Vietnam & Cambodia Visas
- Gratuities for tour guides/ drivers
- Beverages & other personal expenses
Did you know? All of our Vietnam Tours are private and depart daily. Travel Vietnam can organize any additional accommodation.
Call us on + 844. 3942 9444 to speak to one of our experts or click here to request a quote.