Explore Vietnam’s key sites and get a taste for the rich culture and history. Discover Hanoi’s colonial elegance, the World Heritage Site of Halong Bay, Hue’s Ancient Citadel, Hoian’s tranquility and the modern bustle of Saigon on this 8-day journey that takes you from north to south or vice versa.
Start City: Hanoi
End City: Saigon
Duration: 8 days/ 7 nights
Departure: Daily, upon your request.
- This tour offers you cultural and historical insights to Vietnam of past and present. Travel includes all main tourist attractions of the North, Central and South.
- Visit three World Heritage Sites: Halong Bay, Hue and Hoian.
- Extendable with optional tours from Hanoi and from Saigon.
PRIVATE TOUR RATE: Prices are quoted in US dollars per person double occupancy
|Group size||2 persons||4 persons||6 persons||Single Supp'|
|Land Tour/ pp||1,000||863||755||-|
|2 Domestic Flights/ pp||220||220||220|
- Accommodation (3 star in average)
- Breakfast & meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Transport by private car with AC
- English-speaking guides
- 2 Domestic flights (Hanoi – Danang, Hue – Saigon)
- All entrance fees, performances, boat trips & excursions.
Did you know? All of our Vietnam Tours are private and depart daily. Travel Vietnam can organize any additional accommodation.
Call us on + 844. 3942 9444 to speak to one of our experts or click here to request a quote.