We designs this fascinating tour highlights two of Indochina’s most exceptional countries. Discover Vietnam’s incredible diversity: Walk through the ancient city of Hanoi, enjoy a boat cruise on the picturesque Halong Bay, experience a homestay with the Thai tribe people of Mai Chau, visit the old French battle field in Dien Bien Phu, and marvel at the peaceful countryside of the Red river and Northwest hill tribes. To discover the enchanting land of Laos, cross over from Vietnam via the newly opened border gate of Tay Trang, head to the rugged mountain town of Muang Khua, and then down to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Luang Prabang. Visit the sacred Pak Ou Caves, local villages along the Mekong river, and the beautiful boulevards of the capital city - Vientiane. This breathtaking and inspiring journey through Indochina is sure to astound you at every turn.
This is a private tour and departs daily. We recommend guests to start in Vietnam and end in Laos.
Start City: Hanoi
End City: Vientiane
Duration: 13 days/ 12 nights
Departure: Daily, upon your request.
- Visit: Hanoi - Halong Bay - Mai Chau- Dien Bien - Muong Khua - Nong Khiaw - Luang Prabang - Xieng Khuang - Vientiane or Vice versa.
- Extendable with optional tours from Hanoi or Vientiane.
PRIVATE TOUR RATE: Prices are quoted in US dollars per person double occupancy.
|Group size||2 persons||4 persons||6 persons||Single Supp|
|Land tour/ pp||1,961||1,585||1,444||-|
|Flight: Phonsavan to Vientiane
|Above Price Includes:
- Domestic flight Phonsavan - Vientiane
- Breakfast and meals per mentioned in the itinerary
- Cruise on Halong Bay
- Services of a private driver and air-conditioned vehicles
- Service of English speaking guides in every location
- Boat trip on Mekong River
- Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited.
- Travel insurance
- Vietnam Visa
- Gratuities for tour guides/ drivers
- Beverages & other personal expenses
Did you know? All of our Vietnam Tours are private and depart daily. Travel Vietnam can organize any additional accommodation.
Call us on + 844. 3942 9444 to speak to one of our experts or click here to request a quote.