Explore Vietnam & Myanmar (Burma) on an in-depth journey that takes you from Yangon to Hanoi or vice versa in the Heritages Journey 14 days. This trip covers some of the highlights of Burma, a boat ride on the Irrawaddy, attend a cultural performance, visit Yangon's Shwedagon Pagoda, explore the Inle Lake area, wander through the streets of Mandalay, and travel to Bagan, the city of over 3,000 pagodas. Myanmar is a country caught in a time warp, isolated from the rest of the world for more than 30 years, making it a fascinating place to visit then continue to experience the finest of North Vietnam: The elegant city of Hanoi - Vietnam's captial and discover the World Heritage Site Halong Bay on the luxury cruise...
Start City: Yangon
End City: Hanoi or vice versa.
Duration: 14 days/ 13 nights
Departure: Daily, upon your request.
- Visit: Yangon, Bagan, Mandalay, Inle Lake, Hanoi, Ninh Binh, Halong Bay, Hanoi
- Extendable with optional tours from Yangon and from Hanoi. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMwbXLeVNXk
PRIVATE TOUR RATE: Prices are quoted in US dollars per person double occupancy
|Group size||2 persons||4 persons
|Land tour/ pp||2,825||2,395||2,300||-|
|Above Price Includes:
- 5 Flights: Yangon - Bagan; Bagan - Mandalay; Mandalay - Heho; Heho-Yangon; Yangon - Hanoi.
- Accommodations at 4 & 5 star hotels in each city.
- Breakfast & meals per mentioned in the itinerary.
- Transport by private car with AC.
- English-speaking guides.
- All Entrance fees, performances, boat trips & excursions.
- Travel insurance.
- International Flight tickets.
- Vietnam & Myanmar Visas.
- Gratuities for tour guides/ drivers.
- Beverages & other personal expenses.
Did you know? All of our Vietnam Tours are private and depart daily. Travel Vietnam can organize any additional accommodation.
Call us on + 844. 3942 9444 to speak to one of our experts or click here to request a quote.