The journey through the back roads of South Vietnam and Cambodia, where all your senses will delve deeply into the culture and life style local life along mighty Mekong River. Begin in Saigon, leisurely cycle through the graceful river landscape, pass lush green rice fields, tropical sugar palms and lotus flower dotted lakes.
Visit stunning pagodas and converse with monks who share their knowledge of history and culture of these 2 intriguing countries. Get an up-close look into the simple life of the locals and give your taste buds a treat with local dishes.
From Ha Tien, we then cycle to the Gulf of Siam with its white sand beaches and gorgeous sunsets. The journey concludes in Siem Reap with the 2 full day discovery tour exploring every corner of the famous Angkor complex. Throughout your journey, we’ve chosen the best accommodations for your comfort and enjoyment. The tour is flexible and may begin in Saigon end in Siem Reap or vice versa.
Please contact our travel consultant for more details and promotional offers.
|Group size||2 persons||4 persons||6 persons||Single Supp'|
|• Professional bikes
• Mechanic and support Van
• Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels.
• Private tours, transfers and all services as mentioned in the itinerary.
• A domestic flight: Sihanouk Ville – Siem Reap.
• Services of private drivers and air-conditioned vehicles.
• Service of English speaking guides as mentioned in the itinerary.
• Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited.
• Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
|• International flight.
• Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary.
• Early check-in and late check-out at hotels.
• Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.).
• Tips for guides and drivers.
• Personal travel insurance.
• Vietnam & Cambodia Visa fee.
Did you know? All of our Vietnam Tours are private and depart daily. Travel Vietnam can organize any additional accommodation.
Call us on + 844. 3942 9444 to speak to one of our experts or click here to request a quote.