Immerse yourself in the communities of the Vietnamese and Khmer people. Delve deeply into the cultures of the 2 most interesting countries in the Indochina, in our authentic 18 day adventure. The journey begins in North Vietnam with the unique and colorful beauty of ethnic mountain towns. Visit Hanoi, the elegant capital of Vietnam and embark on an overnight cruise on the spectacular Halong Bay. The journey continues to Ninh binh and drive along the scenic pass through Phong Nha National Park to Hue and Hoi An.
Parts of the journey will take you on the historical Ho Chi Minh Trails (HCM) and the famous Demilitarized Zone (DMZ) of the Vietnamese/American War..
Your adventure continues to the remote areas of mighty waterways of the Mekong Delta, also known as the Nine Dragon River. Later relax on some of the most beautiful beaches in the Gulf of Siam before exploring the complexity of Angkor Temples in Siemreap.
This adventure is created for those who love nature, discovery and diversity of local cultures.
Please contact our Vietnam Travel Consultant for more details and the best offer.
Start city: Hanoi
End city: Siem Reap
Duration: 18 Days/ 17 Nights
Private Tour. Departure: Daily, upon your request.
|Group size||2 persons||4 persons||6 persons||Single Supp|
|Land tour/ pp||2,450||1,965||1,799||-|
|2 flight/ pp||240||240||240|
|Above price includes:||Excludes:|
|• Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels.
• Private tours, transfers and all services as mentioned in the itinerary.
• 2 flights: Danang – HCMC, Phnom Penh – Siem Reap.
• Services of private drivers and air-conditioned vehicles.
• Service of English speaking guides as mentioned in the itinerary.
• Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited.
• Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
|• International flight.
• Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary.
• Early check-in and late check-out at hotels.
• Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.).
• Tips for guides and drivers.
• Personal travel insurance.
• Vietnam & Cambodia Visa fee.
Did you know? All of our Vietnam Tours are private and depart daily. Travel Vietnam can organize any additional accommodation.
Call us on + 844. 3942 9444 to speak to one of our experts or click here to request a quote.