– Off-busy season: May – Sep. Best saving! Popular tourist spots are less crowded so you will get more cares and more enjoyable. If your heart is set on swimming I would recommend visiting in these months, at the beginning/ end of summer. You may face humid and rainy days in summer, however it is not rain all days. Don’t worry!
– Peak season: Oct – Apr. It is dry season, no monsoon. Availability may be an issue, so early booking is highly recommended.
Time to visit: It depends on your holiday. If you want to avoid the crowds in Halong Bay but still want good weather during your visit, try to schedule your trip towards the beginning or end of the peak season. And, you are here, in the right hand of Travel Vietnam’s passionate Halong Bay cruise specialists, why don’t leave a message or email us today to get instant help about cruise choice, exclusive offer and reservation? Or you may like to see more about the best collection of Halong Bay cruises recommended by our cruise experts at: https://www.travelvietnam.com/cruises/halong-cruises.html
Don’t Expect the WiFi or 3G to Work
We should mention that many ships offer Wifi, but the further you travel into the bay or surrounded by islands, the less likely the Wifi is to actually work. So sit back and enjoy the views without being connected!
What to pack for Halong Bay overnight cruise?
– Bring a light jacket for the evenings, you will be surprised by how cold it was at night, especially in the winter months (late November to March).
– Walking shoes for the excursions.
– Bathing suit if you’re visiting during the warmer months. Even if you don’t plan on swimming I think it’s still worth to pack a bathing suit so you can either sunbath or put on while kayaking as you might get wet.
– Motion sickness medicine if you’re very prone to motion sickness.
– You should 100% bring a camera with you on your Halong Bay cruise.
Whatever it is and how much you can or want to spend, you’re sure to find something that will work for you!
Last updated on 2020-04-18 05:01:49.